Welcome to fortealedo.com
Welcome to our website, let us bring useful home and gardening information for you including the best air conditioning for your home and many other useful tips around the house and garden.
What air conditioner do I get for my home?
Whether you live in an a house, semi-attached home or apartment is your home, you will want to have some sort of heating and cooling system installed to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer months. So what are the options, do you get yourself a ducted air conditioner, split system or a portable one, will it keep you warm as well as cooling cycle, what is the price I should pay are some of the questions you would need to ask.
You want to be asking yourself those questions and then ask people who matter which will be your friendly local air conditioning contracting company. Also, in addition to air conditioning types, there are all different brands like Daikin, Fujitsu or ActronAir
Tips to save money with your Air conditioning System
Air conditioners may assist us to cool down during summer but nonetheless might also contribute immensely to electrical energy charges.
As a matter of fact, have you heard it costs close to $500 per annum to run a traditional living room air conditioner and, in certain homes, aircon comprise a gigantic 40 percent of the power bill? These expenses can rapidly add together therefore it makes energy wisdom to take charge of your a/c and save.
Six methods to save money on your Air con
1. Put your air con to a cool and power efficient 23 degrees since every single degree below, adds about 10% to your running costs – which often easily adds up.
2. Close doors and windows in places you would like to cool. Remember to shut shades and curtains too. It holds the heat away from your house and also makes your aircon more efficient.
3. Make use of a fan and open up your home to bring about cross breezes alternatively to turning on your a/c. Fans are often friendlier on your hip pocket compared to switching on your air conditioning unit. Top fans cost about 2 cents per 60 minutes to operate comparing to aircons, that will with respect to the size may cost between 13 – 55 cents per hour to run.
4. Shut off your aircon while you’re out. Leaving your air conditioning system on wastes electric power and costs more money to run.
5. Cleanse the filter protectors on your air con regularly. This assists to ensure the aircon works efficiently. An efficient a/c will surely cost you far less to operate.
6. Put up top insulating material with a lowest score that will suit your location to keep the warm air away from your house. This will assist to make sure your a/c can perform more efficiently.
Below you will find some additional tips it may be advisable to remember to help you take control of your air con:
– Ensure you set up the most appropriate rating for the area you have to cool. Talk to a professional air con professional to ensure your system has ideal potential and consider points just like the size of the room to be cooled down, the way the windows within the room face and whether you have insulation within the ceiling
– Go with an a/c with the best star value it’s possible to.
– Select the air recycle setting when using your air conditioner. In any other case you’re going to be drawing in significantly warmer air from the outside and using a massive amount electricity to cool it down
– Pick out curtains and window blinds with pale colours and whiter linings to maintain the surrounding temperature of the room lower so you may not require to switch on your a/c as often.